What We Do
CCTC is a Christian ministry established in 1981 to train Biblical counselors and teachers to assist local churches. We offer counseling to serve people who have problems they cannot handle alone.
Our purpose is to bridge the gap between faith and life so that as the individual's relationship with God grows, they begin to live for God's glory. As change takes place, they experience His peace and joy.
Give us a call for further information or to bring our seminar to your church or group.
- Breaking Free:Escaping the Chains of Addiction
- How can I Change the one i Love?
- Parenting by the Book
- i Can't Take It Anymore
- Pursuing Peace in Relationships
- Preparing Marriage Mentors
- An Action Plan for Stress Management
- Hope in the Darkness
- Where is GOD when i Hurt
- The Power of Forgiveness
- Reflections in the Mirror
Verse of the Day
Hope in the Darkness
Sat., June 18th, 9 am - 12 noon
Register by calling OR sending name, address and/or email to firstname.lastname@example.org