Christian Counseling & Training Center, Inc. (CCTC) is an inter-denominational, non-profit ministry established in 1981 to train lay people to become Biblical counselors and teachers to assist their local churches. We are dedicated to bringing honor and glory to God by serving the Body of Christ and assisting local churches.
Andy Redford, Executive Director
Pat Riddle, Administrator
Deb Garber, Training Coordinator
Virginia Brown, Continuing Education Training
Evelyne Mueller, Counseling Scheduler
Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-358-1343.
Statement of Faith
1. The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God, the standard of all faith and conduct.
2. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is the All Wise, All Powerful, All Good, Only Sovereign Lord who works out everything according to the counsel of His own will.
3. The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His perfect and complete sacrifice, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
4. That all men are by nature dead in transgressions, and sins, and are saved only by grace through faith in Christ Jesus, and this is not a result of anything man can do.
5. That for the salvation of lost and sinful man to occur, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
6. That it is only through the agency of the Holy Spirit that true change occurs and that the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
7. That every Christian must submit to the Lordship of Christ. He must trust in His Goodness, and believe and obey His Word.
8. The resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved. The saved will be resurrected to eternal life, the unsaved will be resurrected to eternal punishment.
9. The spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and His Sovereign Headship over His bride the Church.
10. The spiritual authority of those whom Christ has entrusted with the leadership of the local church in order to provide for the protection, peace and purity of the Church.
11. That every Christian must submit to his or her leadership in Christ according to the Word of Christ as those who must give account.
What We Do
CCTC offers training programs in Christian Discipleship, Biblical Life Skills, and a Biblical Counseling Certificate, and Community Seminars. Other services include Biblical Counseling and Biblical Life Coaching.
To bridge the gap between faith and life. We study the character of GOD, HIS Holiness, HIS Grace, and HIS Purpose for life. As we examine our intimate relationships, we look at our emotions within the context of the Biblical concept of love. We evaluate actions and motives and explore how change takes place.
CCTC is supported by gifts from counselors, students, local churches and friends of the ministry. CCTC provides Biblical counseling on a donation basis. A fee is charged for courses and a donation is requested for Biblical counseling.
We know that many have been substantially assisted and would like to see the services of this ministry expand. Please consider how you could help in the financial support of this ministry, so that others might receive the benefits of Biblical counseling and training. A financial statement is available upon request and through the State Division of Consumer Affairs.
To support the ministry:
Online thru recurring or one time gift by credit card here
Gifts of check to CCTC, 2510 Professional Rd., N
Chesterfield, VA 23235
Grants and foundation gifts
Company giving campaign:
Commonwealth of Virginia # 003809
Combined Federal Campaign -- independent # 0900
Will, name CCTC in your will, EIN 54-117498